Las Vegas, NV Martial Arts Center
NV Tae Kwon Do & Fitness
Here at NV Taekwondo we have raised the bar for the industry. Our programs and center are a must see! So many people take martial arts for different reasons; From self defense, confidence, discipline, coordination, fitness, sport, people skills and so much more.
NV Taekwondo and its staff are known for their expertise in fitness and the taekwondo world. We offer classes from the lit'l dragons (ages 4-6) all the way through adult including our high level international athlete program as well as our fitness programs. Master Gitelman has been serving the Las Vegas community for over 20 years.
Master Gitelman is the only USAT certified level 2 coach in the state of Nevada. We guarantee only quality and dependable services. A great program at an affordable prices with NO CONTRACTS!
Our Fitness Center Offers:
- Complete fitness center that consists of a full cardio and all the muscle toning equipment needed for a complete workout
- All the equipment in the fitness center is used in conjunction with the athlete training and fitness classes
- All students are welcome to use the fitness center at no charge
- Certified 5th degree black belt with the World Taekwondo Federation
- Certified international master instructor
- Certified USAT level 2 international coach – U.S. Olympic Training Center – the only one in the state of Nevada
- Coach and athlete for the U.S. Taekwondo Maccabiah Team, World Maccabiah Games in Israel 2005 and 2009
- Inducted in the Martial Arts Hall of Fame – 2009 – for excellence as an athlete and coach in international competition
Contact NV Tae Kwon Do & Fitness today at 702-236-6249 for all of your martial arts center needs.